Join our Telegram channel (20,000+ subscribers) for daily market analysis & trading tips: t.me/synapsetrading
Here is your last chance this year to master this set of exclusive skills open to only 80 selected traders each year!
What makes us different?
- This is the only trading program which covers both stocks and forex (2-for-the-price-of-1)
- This is the only course taught by a real professional trader, and catered for beginners
- This teaches you not just a few simple tools from books, but instead a full 1-year comprehensive practical training
- Learn how to have multiple sources of income from various markets with just 15 minutes a day, and continue to receive monthly passive income in up/down/flat markets
- Experience real trades & real results: https://synapsetrading.com/testimonials/
Although we already filled up all slots quite a while back, one of the new registrants has requested to postpone his slot to the March intake next year, hence we have ONE new open slot which just opened up.
This is first-come, first-serve window of opportunity, and whoever completes full payment first will get this slot. In the case of a dispute, our decision will be final.
Good luck! 😀
If you're looking for the best trading opportunities every day across various markets, and don't want to spend hours doing the research yourself, check out our private Telegram channel!
[Sponsored] Generate 5-8% additional monthly passive income by allowing your trading account to automatically copy trades from professional traders! (No time or experience required!)
If you're looking for a reputable brokerage that covers all products (SG stocks, US stocks, global stocks, bonds, ETFs, REITs, forex, futures, crypto) and has one of the lowest commissions, this is what I currently use.
Spencer is an avid globetrotter who achieved financial freedom in his 20s, while trading & teaching across 70+ countries. As a former professional trader in private equity and proprietary funds, he has over 15 years of market experience, and has been featured on more than 20 occasions in the media.