Join our Telegram channel (50,000+ subscribers) for daily market analysis & trading tips: t.me/synapsetrading
5 Reason to Use Interactive Brokers (IBKR)
- Reputable and regulated business. IBKR has a track record spanning over 40 years. Additionally, they have a Singapore office. They are governed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore (License No. CMS101000), and they abide by the rules that the MAS has established to safeguard customers.
- Low commissions. IBKR provides access to stocks, options, futures, currencies, bonds, and funds from a single unified platform and offers the lowest commissions.
- Wide variety of products to trade. There are around 135 marketplaces available in 33 countries and 23 different currencies to trade on.
- Offers 6 distinct platforms. Although they are made for everyone, they are also highly recommended for professional traders.
- Ease of use. Bank transfers are quick and simple ways to transfer money to your personal brokerage account.
List of Useful & Practical Guides:
- How to Open & Set Up an Account with Interactive Brokers
- How to Deposit & Withdraw Funds to Interactive Brokers
- How Place Trades (Buy & Sell) on Interactive Brokers
- How to Buy US T-Bills (USD) on Interactive Brokers
- Earn Up to 4.33% on Your Uninvested Cash Holdings
- Take Advantage of One of the Lowest Margin Fees
Our flagship mentoring program is suitable for both beginners and advanced traders, covering the 4 strategies which I used over the past 15 years to build up my 7-figure personal trading portfolio.
If you're looking for the best trading opportunities every day across various markets, and don't want to spend hours doing the research yourself, check out our private Telegram channel!
If you're looking for a reputable brokerage that covers all products (SG stocks, US stocks, global stocks, bonds, ETFs, REITs, forex, futures, crypto) and has one of the lowest commissions, this is what I currently use.
Spencer is an avid globetrotter who achieved financial freedom in his 20s, while trading & teaching across 70+ countries. As a former professional trader in private equity and proprietary funds, he has over 15 years of market experience, and has been featured on more than 20 occasions in the media.