Introduction & How to Use these Videos
1. What is the difference between trading and investing?
2. Do you believe in the buy-and-hold value investing approach?
3. What is your long-term investment strategy?
4. Trading is risky, shouldn’t I just buy stocks with good fundamentals?
5. What is your trading strategy?
6. What products should I trade? How many different products should I trade?
7. What is the difference between TA (technical analysis) and FA (fundamental analysis)?
8. Do you use fundamentals in your trading?
9. What technical indicators do you use to trade?
10.What type of charts do you use to trade, and what timeframe do you use? What is your holding period?
11. How much capital do I need to start trading?
12. How can I become more consistent in my trading results?
13. How can I predict the price of a stock? How do I know when the price will turn and start going up/down?
14. What is a good % return per year I should aim for? How much returns can I expect from trading?
15. When should I trade? During the day, or the night? When is the best time to trade?
16. How do you trade the news? What news should I look at and how can I profit from news?
17. Is trading safe? Can I end up losing all my capital and more? How do you manage your risk?
18. If everyone uses the same trading strategies (your strategies), will they stop working?
19. What is the difference between trading for a fund and trading your own money?
20. How can I get started on trading and investing? Any good resources?