Important Terms & Concepts
- Law of large numbers, CLT
- Risk of Ruin
- What is Entry Price (EP), Stoploss (SL), Target Profit (TP)?
- Hitrate & Reward to risk ratio
- Expected Outcome E(X) – Risk vs reward table
- The 2% Money Management Rule for Position-Sizing
- Advanced: Using the Kelly Criterion for Position-Sizing
- The 6% Money Management Rule for Open Risk
- The 10% Money Management Rule for Capital Preservation
Bonus: Free Positioning-Sizing Calculator!
How to Determine Entry Price (EP)?
- How to Place Trade Orders & Determine Entry Price (EP)?
- Different Order Types to Enter & Exit Your Trades
- How to Key in Orders in Platform?
How to Determine Stoploss (SL)?
- What is a Stoploss Order & How to Place it?
- What is a Trailing Stoploss Order & How to Place it?
- Methods to Determine Your Stoploss & Trailing Stoploss
- How Much Buffer Should You Use for Stoploss?
How to Determine Target Profit (TP)?
- Price Patterns
Practical Trading Advice for Money Management
- Should I Have Multiple Entries and Exits?
- Why You Should Never Average Down on a Losing Position
- Do I Need to Pay Tax on Trading or Investing Profits?
- Should I Use Leverage? How Much Leverage Should I Use?
How to Measure & Evaluate Performance?
- Key Figures to Measure Your Trading Results
- What is Sharp Ratio?
- What is Sortino Ratio?