“The Most Comprehensive Database of Learning Resources for You to Learn at Your Own Pace!”
Including… articles, videos, webinars, tutorials, e-books, and many other useful resources!
Over the years, I have read over 200 books on trading and investing, and I have compiled all the best books into list, which will be useful if you want to get serious about learning more on trading and investing. Not for the faint-hearted!
This is the story of my professional trading journey, and a compilation of my key take-aways from trading full-time at the big funds.
Click here to download: http://bit.ly/2CHIZ5I
- Watch the series of 15 animated video tutorials to get an idea of the different approaches to tackle the market
- Theses videos are done in collaboration with TradeHero (now Ayondo) and the Singapore Stock Exchange (SGX)
- The videos are divided into 5 parts:
Part 1 – Basics of Trading & Investing
Part 2 – Riding the Big Market Cycles
Parts 3 – The ABCs of Stock Valuation
Part 4 – Behavioral Analysis & Market Timing
Part 5 – Making Your First Trade
- Click here to gain FREE access: http://bit.ly/2D9j6gk
- Watch as Spencer answers the top 20 most commonly-asked questions by new traders & investors!
- This will help you avoid a lot of “beginner pitfalls” which 90% of all traders get stuck at.
- Here is the full list of Burning Questions:
- What is the difference between trading and investing?
- Do you believe in the buy-and-hold value investing approach?
- What is your long-term investment strategy?
- Trading is risky, shouldn’t I just buy stocks with good fundamentals?
- What is your trading strategy?
- What products should I trade? How many different products should I trade?
- What is the difference between TA (technical analysis) and FA (fundamental analysis)?
- Do you use fundamentals in your trading?
- What technical indicators do you use to trade?
- What type of charts do you use to trade, and what timeframe do you use? What is your holding period?
- How much capital do I need to start trading?
- How can I become more consistent in my trading results?
- How can I predict the price of a stock? How do I know when the price will turn and start going up/down?
- What is a good % return per year I should aim for? How much returns can I expect from trading?
- When should I trade? During the day, or the night? When is the best time to trade?
- How do you trade the news? What news should I look at and how can I profit from news?
- Is trading safe? Can I end up losing all my capital and more? How do you manage your risk?
- If everyone uses the same trading strategies (your strategies), will they stop working?
- What is the difference between trading for a fund and trading your own money?
- How can I get started on trading and investing? Any good resources?
- Is Trading really Risky like Gambling?
- Technical Analysis: The Basics of Reading the Market
- The 3 Essential Elements in your Roadmap to Success
- Volume Spread Analysis – Spotting the Hidden Clues in Volume
- The Only Two Things that Move Stock Prices
- The Time Element – Choosing the Correct Timeframe
- Warning to Beginners: Avoid the Indicator Trap
- The Quest for the Holy Grail: Secrets, Gurus & Software
- Understanding Trend vs. Range Market State Transitions
- The Most Important Money Management Rule that Most Traders Forget – Why?
- 10 Essential Trading Rules of Professional Traders, Especially Number 2!
- Superior Long-term Investing: How to Catch the BIG Swings
- The Random Walk Myth: Theory vs. Practice
- Market Seasonality and Patterns – When is the Best Month to Buy?
- The 5 Major Types of REITs to Have in Your Portfolio
- 3 interesting ways how the new CPF recommendations can benefit you (infographic)
- 3 Practical Tips for Early Financial Freedom
- How much do you need to earn to be above Singapore’s “average”?
- Warren Buffett’s 7 Secrets to Dividend Investing Revealed
- All You Need to Know to Become a Successful Investor in the Singapore Stock Market – Summarized in This One Chart!
- How to Think Like a Trader – Changing your Frame
- The Psychology of the Stoploss – Why is it so Hard?
- Overconfidence Bias – How Can I Ever Be Wrong?
- Anchoring Bias – I Refuse to Change My Mind!
- Cognitive Dissonance Bias – This Can’t Be True!
- Representativeness Bias – The Dangers of a Small Sample Size
- Self-Attribution Bias – Don’t Confuse Brains With a Bull Market
- Conservatism Bias – Are You Afraid of Change?
- Optimism Bias – Why Most People Think They Can Beat the Market
- Endowment Bias – Do You Really “Own” a Stock?
- Confirmation Bias – I See Only What I Want to See
- Loss Aversion Bias – Why a Loss Has Twice the Psychological Impact
- Hindsight Bias – I Knew It All Along!
- Regret Aversion Bias – Would You Rather Be Right, or Avoid Being Wrong?
- Maslow’s Hierarchy: Trading Self-Actualization
- The Cheetah and the Trader – How to Go for the Kill
- An Inspirational Story: How Can One Become Part of the 1%?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)